- Naylor Finishes provides paint work to customers outside of Virginia too!
- We can provide Concept Renderings that are very helpful for out of town customers.
- Ship your project to us, we’ll paint it and send it back to you. We will provide you shipping directions prior to you sending us your parts.
- All shipping expenses will be paid by the customer.
- Full payment is due before completed parts are return shipped.
- Completed paint projects will be packaged securely in heavy foam supported boxes and all packages will be insured for total market value of the contained items. We prefer to ship with UPS ground, but other shipping arrangements can be made at the customer’s request.
- Upon receiving your parts, Naylor Finishes will photo document the condition of the parts and email you within 24 hours to ensure no damage was incurred during shipping. If damaged, you are encouraged to file a claim with your shipping provider immediately.
- After you have received the painted parts, check for any shipping damage. If damaged, you are required to photo document the parts and contact us within 24 hours so we can file a claim. Most shipping companies require a claim to be filed within 24 hours of delivery.
Please Contact Us with any questions you may have regarding shipping.